1. The Mackie’s Summer of Simple Pleasures 2020 series of prize draws is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Mackie’s, their families, agents or anyone connected with Mackie’s. Proof of ID may be required.
2. By entering the Summer of Simple Pleasures promotion, participants will be regarded to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions.
3. Promotion Entry Period: The weekly prize draws will take place as listed below. Entries will be accepted from 9am 29th June 2020 until the final closing date at midnight on Sunday 28th February 2021.
4. Entry is via the internet only, there is no purchase necessary. Entrants must enter their name, email and country details on https://www.mackies.co.uk/simplepleasures. Entrants may only register one email address per person. Entrants may enter the promotion once per weekly prize draw throughout the course of the promotion. Each entry qualifies as entry for the weekly prize (as advertised) and also gains an entry in the draw to win the ultimate prize – in the week 10 draw – to win the prize of a Lifetime Supply of Mackie’s ice cream. It’s worth coming back each week to enter!
5. There are 11 main prizes in total along with 5 additional runner-up prizes available every week. The prizes are as stated and there is no cash alternative. Mackie’s reserve the right to alter the prizes and offer a similar alternative prize of the same or greater value should the promoted prize be no longer available or deemed no longer fitting by Mackies. The prizes may vary dependent on stock availability or price changes and the delivery date of prizes to winners will depend on stock availability and delivery lead times.
6. The winners for each week’s draw will be selected at random on the Monday following the draw’s close on Sunday at midnight. More details will be available each week on the promotional website https://www.mackies.co.uk/simplepleasures and Facebook.com/mackiesofscotland
7. Prize Draw Details:
Week 1 – Draw Monday 6th July 2020.
Alfresco dining with friends! Main Prize: A Gozney ROCCBOX outdoor pizza oven, RRP £399
Week 2 Draw Monday 13th July 2020.
Escaping into a million books in comfort outdoors! Main Prize: An Extreme Lounging hammock RRP £350 and a Kindle E-Reader RRP £69.99
Week 3 Draw Monday 20th July 2020.
Rediscovering the joy of cooking! Main Prize: 22cm Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Casserole Dish and a set of five cookbooks with a combined value of £70 (titles are The Roasting Tin by Rukmimi Iyer, LEON Happy One-pot Cooking by Rebecca Seal and John Vincent, Feasts by Sabrina Ghayour, From The Oven To The Table by Diana Henry, Soulful Baker by Julie Jones.
Week 4 Draw Monday 27th July 2020.
Enjoy dancing, singing and music! Main Prize: A Sonos Speaker RRP £179 and a 12 Month Premium Membership to Spotify for one person with a value of £119.88.
Week 5 Draw Monday 3rd August 2020.
The feeling of fresh, crisp, smooth new sheets! Main Prize: A £250 White Company Gift Voucher to select products from their bedding collection.
Week 6 Draw Monday 10th August 2020.
The fun of creating a delicious meal with ease and no shopping trips! A three month Hello fresh classic box subscription of three recipes a week for 2 people (Vegertarian or combination boxes available) RRP £195
Week 7 Draw Monday 17th August 2020.
The little lift that comes from the beauty and scent of fresh flowers in your home! Main Prize: A year’s subscription to Bloom and Wild letterbox flowers. The winner will receive 12 bouquets over 12 months. RRP £225 https://www.bloomandwild.com/send-flowers/tagonly/year-of-flowers
Week 8 Draw Monday 24th August 2020.
Rediscover the fun of mixing, baking and creating delicious treats! Main Prize: A KitchenAid 3.3L Stand Mixer RRP £349
Week 9 Draw Monday 31st August 2020.
The freedom to explore the great outdoors on an electric bike! Main Prize: £1,000 Halfords voucher to spend on an electric bike from Halford’s range.
Week 10 Draw Monday 7th September 2020.
The finale prize and the ultimate simple pleasure: A ‘Lifetime’s Supply’ of Mackie’s Ice Cream! A lifetime of enjoying the great taste of real dairy ice cream. Create Mackie’s moments of happiness and wonderful memories! Delivered as a yearly supply of 26 vouchers, each redeemable for a 1 litre tub of Mackie’s ice cream. (up to the value of £3.50 each). The vouchers will be delivered each year on a date selected by the winner. Acknowledgement of an email to check the correct address will be required on annual basis, with possible ID check before each year of dispatch.
Final Draw Monday 1st March 2021.
The joy of real dairy ice cream! The Main prize will be a 3 month’s supply of Mackie’s ice cream - six free tub vouchers each redeemable for a 1 litre tub of Mackie’s ice cream (up to the value of £3.50 each).
8. In addition to the main prize winner, each weekly draw for weeks 1-10 will also have 5 runner-up prizes for 5 additional winners – also selected by random draw on the same advertised dates. There will be a total of 55 runner-up winners across all draws. The prize, A Summer’s Worth of Mackie’s Ice Cream is six x 1L tubs will be provided in the form of six free tub vouchers each redeemable for a 1 litre tub of Mackie’s ice cream (up to £3.50 each). The vouchers may not be exchanged for cash value, they can be exchanged in most UK stockists until 31/12/21. The vouchers are redeemable in most stockists in the UK with the exception of some like Lidl and Aldi who who do not accept any vouchers. It is the responsibility of each winner to observe the expiry date of the vouchers.
9. Each winner will be contacted via email within 5 days of each draw to confirm that they have won a prize and will be asked to provide their UK postal address. Each winner will have 21 days after being contacted to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within that time, their prize will be forfeited, and Mackie’s shall be entitled to select another winner at random from the remaining valid entries for that prize.
10. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script', ‘brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified. No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete, or late entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. The winners of all prizes in connection with the Promotion may be asked to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish at least the name and county of residence of all winners.
12. The winner of the finale prize and ultimate simple pleasure: A ‘Lifetime’s Supply’ of Mackie’s Ice Cream will be required to participate in Mackie’s publicity about the prize with a request to participate in a photoshoot. By entering the Promotion and subsequently accepting the Prize, the entrant consents to such participation and publication of their approved photograph, name and county, along with details of the prize. Mackie’s reserve the right to contact the winner of a lifetime supply of ice cream to request quotes or take part in small social media/media activities surrounding their win throughout the duration of their lifetime supply. The winner may cancel their supply at any point. Where vouchers are provided, it is the responsibility of each winner to observe the expiry date of the vouchers.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
14. For weekly draws 1 - 9, prize winners will be selected at random from the list of entries received for that week. For the finale prize and ultimate simple pleasure: A ‘Lifetime’s Supply’ of Mackie’s Ice Cream in week 10, the main winner will be selected at random from the enries from that week combined with all entries from weeks 1-9.
15. The Promoter is Mackie’s Ltd, Westertown, Rothienorman, Aberdeenshire, AB51 8US, company registered in Scotland 30096. Details of each weekly winner will be shared on facebook.com/mackiesofscotland and on Instagram (@mackiesofscotland). A list of winners will also be available 7 days after each weekly draw by contacting the promoter.
General competition and offer terms
All general terms are applicable to all offers unless specifically changed in the special terms for that offer.
Winners will be selected by random draw from all entries unless otherwise stated
All correct entries received will be entered into a random prize draw to win the prizes. In the event of more than one prize, each will be selected in order.
Vouchers - Where the prize is ice cream, unless otherwise stated the prize will be delivered in voucher format. If the prize is described as a year supply of Mackie’s ice cream - that will be delivered in format of a prize booklets of vouchers with 26 vouchers for a 1 litre tub of Mackie’s ice cream. The vouchers are redeemable in any stockist. Mackie’s ice cream is available widely throughout the UK. Some retailers like Lidl do not accept vouchers.(this is out with Mackie’s control)
The closing date – the offer will be closed at midnight on the declared closing date. Winners will be informed by email on the address supplied within 7 working days of the closing date.
In the event that no response is received from a winner within 20 days of their intimation, the prize is treated as forfeited and Mackie’s may select an alternative winner. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entries are limited to one entry per household. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted. The offer is open to all UK residents except employees and their immediate families of Mackie’s of Scotland, Mackie’s of Scotland or their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
UK entrants only and the prize will only be deliverable to a UK address. The prize is non-transferrable, and is as stated. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value
No purchase is necessary to enter.
No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry or postage does not constitute proof of delivery.
By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
For name and county of prizewinners, please check the news and update page or Mackie’s facebook page or send an SAE to Winner Details, Nikki Coutts, Westertown, Rothienorman, Aberdeenshire, AB51 8US after the closing date. Promoter: Mackie’s of Scotland, Westertown, Rothienorman, Aberdeenshire, AB51 8US